Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. I brought an offering before God with my brother Cain. God was very pleased with my sacrifice of a lamb. Who am I?
2. I lost my family, wealth, health, and it couldn't get much worse than that! However God comforted me better than my friends did. Who am I?
3. I gave up everything I had (my home, my family, and my country) to follow Naomi and serve the true God of Israel. A man named Boaz showed me kindness. Who am I?
4. I was not a brave man when God called me one. However God helped me win a battle by scaring the enemy with just a few men, some jars, and some torches. Who am I?
5. My mother Hannah gave me to the house of God when I was little. I was just a boy when God first called my name and the priest told me to tell God I was listening. Who am I?
6. I was a shy man, but I looked big and strong. When the prophet was going to anoint me as the first king of Israel, I hid behind some supplies and people found me. Who am I?
7. I had a contest with a king and his false prophets to prove the true God of Israel. I prayed for God to answer by fire and God performed a miracle. Who am I?
8. I was a prophet that was supposed to preach to a wicked city. I tried not to, but changed my mind when I was swallowed by a great fish. Who am I?
9. I was thrown in a lions' den for praying when it was against the law! God didn't let the lions hurt me though. Who am I?
10. Because God's people didn't serve Him, God allowed bad things to happen. However I brought hope to people by telling them about a Savior and a "Prince of Peace" who would come. Who am I?
Source: Author exceller
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor NatalieW
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.