Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Hello, I am a priest's wife! My husband and I thought we were too old for kids, but one day when he was doing his job in the temple, an angel appeared and said we would have a son. Since my husband didn't believe him, the angel took away his ability to speak until our baby was born. I followed the angel's instructions and named him John. Who am I?
2. An angel appeared to me while I was engaged to marry Joseph. He told me that I was special and would conceive a child by the Holy Spirit. He told me my son would take away the sins of our people. Who am I?
3. My son-in-law was one of the first disciples of Jesus. I got very sick and he brought Jesus to pray for me. Jesus prayed and I was healed immediately! My son-in-law followed Jesus everywhere and once Jesus called him a "rock", a man of strength who would build his church. Who am I?
4. The Bible does not give my name, but I was a determined lady who needed a miracle. When Jesus passed by in the crowd, I had faith that if I could touch his robe, I could be healed. Who am I?
5. I was not the mother of Jesus, but I was also someone special. I sat at Jesus' feet when he came to my brother's house and listened to everything he said. There were times when I made my sister very angry because I was not in the kitchen helping her. Who am I?
6. I am a great ruler's wife. My husband and I were baffled when the Jews brought Jesus to us, telling us to crucify him! We saw that this man had done nothing wrong. I tried to save Jesus from this evil crowd. I convinced my husband to offer the Jews a choice between a murderer and an innocent man. Who am I?
7. I was one of the first ladies in the church in Jerusalem. Many people were sad when I passed away, but were even more shocked when Peter prayed for me and I came back to life. Who am I?
8. I was a young lady when God saved Peter from prison! I had to convince the believers who were praying that Peter was at the door when he showed up at our prayer meeting. Who am I?
9. My husband Aquila and I were close friends to the apostle Paul. Paul trusted me to manage one of his churches and give them his letters. I had never met Jesus but I loved sharing the gospel just as Paul had shared it with us. Who am I?
10. My name is Lois, and I was the grandmother of a very special young man. I am mentioned in the Bible in the letters Paul gave to my grandson. He assisted the apostle Paul and even has two books of the Bible named after him. Who is my grandson?
Source: Author exceller
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor NatalieW
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.