Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Which squad are called "Azzurri" and sport a light-blue jacket?
Some famous players were Roberto Baggio, Paolo Rossi, Gianluigi Buffon.
2. Which team is known as "Seleção" and wear gold and green jackets?
Many legends of football played for this squad, like Pelé, Ronaldo and Garrincha.
3. The nickname of this squad is "La Celeste", or "The Sky Blue", that of course is the color of their jacket. In which national team have Edinson Cavani, Luis Suarez, Diego Forlan, Diego Godin played?
4. Blue and white striped shirt, and champions like Lionel Messi and Diego Maradona: which national team is it?
5. White shirts (red when on the road), and champions like David Beckham, Peter Shilton, Bobby Charlton, Wayne Rooney. Who are they, the people who invented football?
6. Which national team is called "Les Bleus" for their blue uniforms? Among their greatest champions: Michel Platini, Zinedine Zidane, Blaise Matuidi.
7. Red-shirted, they are called "The Red Fury", and represent a nation full of great football clubs. In which national team did Alfredo Di Stefano, Sergio Ramos, Iker Casilla play?
8. Which white-shirted national team had champions like Franz Beckenbauer, Gerd Müller, Karl-Heinz Rummenigge and Lothar Matthäus?
9. The unusual shirt of this squad is red and white checkered. Which small European nation is represented by this team, whose most prominent players include Luka Modric, Zvonimir Boban and Davor Suker?
10. Let's switch to women's soccer: a white shirt and a few names like Hope Solo, Mia Hamm and Alex Morgan are enough for you to give the right answer for which national team?
Source: Author zordy
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor NatalieW
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.