Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Chameleons are part of which class in the animal kingdom?
2. Chameleons' eyes are stereoscopic, which means they can do which of the following?
3. Which of the following statements is true concerning the tongue of a chameleon?
4. Some chameleons have the ability to make themselves look larger using which of their body's organs?
5. What is the most notable general difference between the tail of other lizards and the tail of a chameleon?
6. What is the favored food of most chameleons?
7. How do most chameleons get their water?
8. There are over 130 different species of chameleons in the world, and half of them live on which large island on the east side of Africa?
9. Chameleons can change their color from brown to green only.
10. There are over 50 different types of chameleons living in Antarctica.
Source: Author dcpddc478
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor NatalieW
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.