Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. What would you put on your frypan before you made something like fried eggs, to stop them sticking?
2. Which of the following is NOT usually put on hot chips (French fries) as an added flavouring (in most restaurants)?
3. "Black" pepper is actually what colour?
4. What vegetable are chips most commonly made from?
5. This is used a lot for some Asian foods.
6. You can get this in desiccated form, or shredded form. It comes from a tropical plant.
7. Which of these is NOT a common way of cooking eggs?
8. Cinnamon is a spice that can also come in the form of what?
9. What is the main dry ingredient used to make porridge?
10. Finally, once you mix ingredients together and they are ready to COOK, which of the following places would you NOT put them?
Source: Author Fi B
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor Morrow
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.