Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. I am baking a traditional pumpkin pie for Thanksgiving. Which item does NOT belong in my pie?
2. I am making quiche for our family brunch. What is the main ingredient in quiche?
3. I am gathering my ingredients for my famous Christmas cookies. What ingredient makes my cookies sweet?
4. I am grilling a pork loin for dinner. What meat is pork?
5. My son has requested a hot breakfast cereal today. Which one is not traditionally a hot breakfast cereal in the USA?
6. If someone at your table orders Eggs Benedict, how is the egg to be cooked?
7. My husband just ordered a western omelette. What is the main ingredient for an omelette?
8. One of my recipes mentions "root" vegetables. Which one is NOT a root vegetable?
9. I must take chicken and dumplings to church Sunday. What is a main ingredient for dumplings?
10. What is the main ingredient of hash browns?
Source: Author jaknginger
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor NatalieW
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.