Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Next to the river Nile, in the desert, there are tall buildings, shaped like triangles. What are they called?
2. Children sometimes had a household pet with fur and claws. This type of animal was also worshipped in Egyptian temples. What was it?
3. A king ruled the country. What was the title he used?
4. Gold was very valuable in Egypt. Many things were made of gold. What country was most of the gold mined in?
5. What did the Egyptians use to write on?
6. The heart was considered the most important organ in the body by the ancient Egyptians. What organ was mostly ignored when the dead were buried?
7. Most ancient Egyptians drank this beverage made of grain and dates. What was it?
8. A huge carved statue still stands guard over the tombs outside Cairo. What is it called?
9. Every year something came to Egypt that made the people happy and allowed them to produce food. What was it?
10. When Egyptians died, the body was wrapped in linen and buried. What was the body then called?
Source: Author sterretjie101
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor NatalieW
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.