Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. I am one of three brothers, and the only one who built a house strong enough to prevent our enemy blowing it down. What creature am I?
2. My name is Timmy and, with my four friends Julian, Anne, George and Dick, I am famous. What am I?
3. I belong to Long John Silver, and he calls me Captain Flint. What am I?
4. I am called Ginger, and I appear in a book with my beautiful black friend. What am I?
5. I'm called Peter, and my sisters are Flopsy, Mopsy and Cottontail. What am I?
6. I appear in the book called 'The Wind in the Willows', and I am accused of being a dangerous driver. What am I?
7. I start the book I appear in as a very hungry creature, but after eating lots of food I turn into another one. What am I at the end of the book?
8. I am one of the creatures at the Mad Hatter's tea party in 'Alice's Adventures in Wonderland', but I miss most of it because I keep falling asleep. What am I?
9. I appear in one of the books written by Dr. Seuss, and the title includes clothing that rhymes with my name. What am I?
10. I appear in Rudyard Kipling's 'The Jungle Book' and I want to kill Mowgli. What am I?
Source: Author rossian
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor agony
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.