Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Silver was the colour of Maxwell's murderous instrument. The Beatles sang the song but what was the instrument?
2. Around 50 percent of all gold mined in the world has come from the Witwatersrand Basin. Where is this?
3. Which mythological animal is said to be killed by a silver bullet?
4. Who captained Golden Hind (or Hinde), the second vessel to circumnavigate the globe between 1577 and 1580?
5. Each episode of the TV series would start with the words: "Hi-Yo, Silver!" Who was this law man's sidekick?
6. Aesop, the ancient Greek teller of fables, had one about golden eggs. Which bird laid the eggs?
7. Name the 'silver' 2012 movie, starring Bradley Cooper and Jennifer Lawrence, about a bipolar man trying to get back on his feet after his release from a psychiatric hospital.
8. Which of the following is the name for the ethic of reciprocity, sometimes expressed as: 'Do unto others as you would have them do unto you'?
9. Which tree is known for its white peeling bark, pendulous twigs and catkin flowers?
10. What family or group of fish does the goldfish belong to?
Source: Author suomy
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor LeoDaVinci
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.