Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Of the choices listed below, which color stars are the hottest by temperature?
2. Which famous pirate was the captain of the ship named Queen Anne's Revenge?
3. What nickname did Manfred von Richthofen go by during World War I?
4. Moving over to the animal kingdom, what color are Westies?
5. What color is a giraffe's tongue?
6. Alexander the Great's horse Bucephalus is one of the most famous horses in history. What color was he?
7. In the movie "The Shining", a child repeatedly says this word or phrase and then writes it on a door, which terrorizes his mother when she sees the reflection in the mirror.
8. What disease, which caused tens of millions of deaths in the 14th century, has occurred on a much smaller scale in the United States?
9. Due to a lack of pigment, people with oculocutaneous albinism may have eyes that appear what color?
10. During an election year, US states are often referred to by different colors depending on which way the majority of their inhabitants vote. Which color refers to a state that votes primarily for the Republican Party?
Source: Author kmarti14
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor Pagiedamon
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.