Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Which chess piece is of the lowest relative value?
2. Which musical instrument was invented by Belgian Adolphe Sax?
3. What is the longest river in the world when NOT adding estuaries to the equation?
4. What is the capital of Canada?
5. Who was the first man to step on the moon?
6. According to the Bible, what was the name of the town which was the birthplace of Jesus Christ?
7. Who was the Greek goddess associated with the moon?
8. Name the traditional and popular wrestling sport of Japan.
9. What is the nickname of jazz trumpeter Louis Armstrong?
10. Name the son of Kanga in stories by Alan Alexander Milne.
11. What number is represented by the letters XIX in Roman numerals?
12. Cirrus or cumulus are examples of ______?
13. What was the unit of currency in Poland at the time of the second World War?
14. Name the third known planet from the sun in our solar system.
15. What is the biggest living fish in the ocean?
16. Name the capital of Australia.
17. Name the title of the 1818 novel by Mary Wollstonecraft Shelley.
18. What liquid measure is equal to 1.76 imperial pints?
19. Name the character in Shakespeare's 'Twelfth Night' who is the uncle of Olivia. Sir Toby ______?
20. Name the marine creature of the genus hippocampus?
21. Name the dog in the Punch and Judy show.
22. Dracula suffers from staurophobia, the fear of ______?
23. In which country is Transylvania?
24. Which non-metallic element has the chemical symbol S?
25. In which African country is Timbuktu?
Source: Author Quizzical
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor gtho4
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.