Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. How many years apart are the summer Olympic Games?
2. Which of these is a TV show that features 6 friends that live in New York City?
3. Who of the following is not a famous author?
4. What show has a family of five, all of whom have four fingers on each hand? This was created by Matt Groening.
5. Which of these tourist attractions does not have a site located in California, U.S.A.?
6. What other name is Australian Football League (AFL) known as?
7. What is the name of the train that travels from Perth to Sydney, in Australia?
8. Which of these colours is not on the flag of the Republic of Ireland?
9. Which of these singers was not in "The All-New Mickey Mouse Club" when a teenager?
10. Who was the first Prime Minister of the Commonwealth of Australia?
11. Which of these is not a breed of dog?
12. Which of the following is a song from the musical "The Wizard of Oz"?
13. What is the name of Australia's cricketing legend who had a Test average of 99.94 runs per innings?
14. In what chain of restaurants could you buy a Big Mac?
15. What would you normally use to help you do mathematical problems?
16. In what board game can you build letter tiles up on top of one another to spell out words?
17. In what year did Australia change their currency from the pound to the dollar?
18. Who was NOT a famous painter?
19. Who created the company Microsoft?
20. What do Alanis Morissette, Celine Dion and Bryan Adams have in common?
21. What is the Celsius equivalent of 32 degrees Fahrenheit?
22. What is the principal religion in Italy?
23. There is a magical number in Chemistry that forms the basis of all elemental equations. What is that number referred to as?
24. Who wrote "To Kill A Mockingbird"?
25. What word is French for "thank you"?
Source: Author Fi B
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor spanishliz
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.