Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. The quest 'This One Time, When I Was Drunk' is a reference to which 1999 comedy movie starring Jason Biggs and Alyson Hannigan?
2. The quest 'The Green Hills of Stranglethorn', the achievements 'Hills Like White Elekk' and 'The Old Gnome and the Sea', along with the quest giver 'Hemet Nesingwary' are all cultural references to which famous storyteller?
3. The quest 'It's All Fun and Games' asks for 'The Ocular' (which floats above the Shadow Vault's spires) to be destroyed. The 'Eye of Sauron' above the tower of Barad-dur is similar in appearance to 'The Ocular'. In which 2003 Peter Jackson movie, filmed in New Zealand would one find the 'Eye of Sauron'?
4. As a part of the quest 'The Nefarious Clam Master K', Clam Master K must be defeated. This is a reference to the late Jam-Master Jay who was the DJ of which hip hop group?
5. World of Warcraft also has several references to other video games. An item 'The Gunblade' and a flower merchant 'Aerith Primrose' (referencing Aerith Gainsborough), along with several Norse gods appear in which Square Enix game (series)?
6. In the sewers of Dalaran a rat can be seen surrounded by four baby turtles. Which comic, later made into an animated TV show and movies, does this scene reference?
7. While not used for time travel in World of Warcraft, the 'Fluxing Energy Coils' are a reference to the 'Flux Capacitor' used in which 1980s movie?
8. The 'Surge Needle' in Dragonblight resembles which Seattle tower (including the rotating platform at the top of the tower)?
9. The quest 'Welcome to the Jungle' and the achievement 'Use Your Illusion' refer to which heavy metal band, formed in 1985?
10. During the quest 'Flight of the Wintergarde Defender' the line "Come with me if you want to live" is spoken. Which movie series is this line referenced from?
Source: Author lones78
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor LeoDaVinci
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.