Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. You play first in Scrabble with the word "zoo". How many points do you score?
2. Nadia Comaneci was the first gymnast to ever receive a perfect score in an Olympic event. What did the scoreboard read? Clue: It was different than her actual score!
3. Cerberus, the guardian dog of the Underworld, is commonly depicted with 3 heads. How many heads does his canine sibling Orthrus have?
4. A person with sciatica would have a problem at what spinal levels?
5. What is the minimum number of Academy Awards a movie must win to capture the coveted "Grand Slam" at the Oscars?
6. Martin Luther kicked off the Protestant Reformation by posting a famous document on the door of a church in Wittenberg, Germany in 1517. What was it?
7. This group of samurai patiently waited a year to avenge the loss of their feudal lord.
8. At what temperature does paper auto ignite? (A novel number).
9. One Astronomical Unit (AU) is the distance from the sun to the earth. How far is 1 AU?
10. Oil does not ____ with water.
Which of these numbers, in Roman numeral form, would best fill in the blank?
Source: Author ToeKneeK
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor Nannanut
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.