Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. How many face cards (also called picture or court cards) are there in a pack of game-cards?
2. How many Wonders of the Ancient World were there?
3. According to the Bible, how many Commandments did Moses bring back from Mt Sinai?
4. For how many days did it rain at the times of the Great Flood?
5. Which of these 'holy sevens' is an incorrect one?
6. Which of these sevens is the only correct one?
7. In what fairy-tale do these seven occur: Doc, Happy, Grumpy, Sneezy, Bashful, Sleepy and Dopey?
8. Of what famous group of three + one are these the names: Porthos, Aramis and Athos? The Three _________
9. How many 'world seas' are there, according to a centuries-old standing expression?
10. What is a popular nickname for the clubhouse at a golf course?
Source: Author flem-ish
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor crisw
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.