Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. What was the plant in Mesoamerica that was often used as currency by the Mayans?
2. What is the name of the largest piece of ancient Olmec artwork carved from a solid piece of jade, weighing 15 lbs?
3. Which artist painted the slogan 'Vive la Sociale' in his gigantic masterpiece 'The Entry of Christ into Brussels'?
4. Which of these composers was very strongly inspired by Hungarian gypsy music?
5. For which artist was the 'Milkmaid of Bordeaux' the last major painting?
Source: Author thejazzkickazz
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor gtho4
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.