Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. The person who invented the electric chair had which profession?
2. Who was the first person to die in the electric chair?
3. A dead body decomposes faster in water than on land.
4. After decapitation, a human head remains conscious for how long?
5. In 1916 in Erwin, Tennessee, who was hanged for murder?
6. On average, how many years longer than left-handed people do right-handed people live?
7. Which spice is lethal if injected intravenously?
8. Many people are terrified of spiders, yet statistically, you are more likely to be killed by what object rather than a spider's bite?
9. Thomas Edison died in 1931. At whose request was it attempted to capture Edison's last dying breath in a bottle?
10. At President Andrew Jackson's funeral, who or what was removed from the ceremony for disruptive behaviour?
Source: Author Creedy
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor Pagiedamon
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.