Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. What was the full name of W. C. Fields?
2. What was the name of Captain Flint's ship in 'Treasure Island'?
3. What was the first country to impose a general income tax?
4. What did Little Lulu's boyfriend Tubby collect?
5. What was written by Washington Irving, describing his passage through what is now Oklahoma?
6. Commissioner Gordon was to Batman as who was to the Shadow?
7. What Scottish entertainer was knighted for his services during WWI?
8. What was Eleanor Roosevelt's maiden name?
9. What coin was designed by a man with initials of V. D. B. ?
10. What was the 'invisible empire' better known as?
Source: Author zilla
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor LadyCaitriona
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.