Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. In 1727, pennies featured what motto?
2. How long is the average giraffe's tongue?
3. Elephants can't stand on their heads. True or false?
4. How many miles does the average elevator travel in a year?
5. Thomas Edison was afraid of the dark. True or false?
6. Charles Osbourne had the hiccups for how many years, a world record?
7. Which president was said to be so overweight, he used to get stuck in the White House bathtub?
8. Cockroaches flatulate every how many minutes?
9. What water temperature do goldfish remember the best in?
10. Finally... when do ants stretch?
Source: Author scasd
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor LadyCaitriona
before going online.
Note: the original quiz was missing interesting information, so FTBot has filled in some for this quiz using its own bot-brain. These sections are not the work of the original author. Please report any errors, and our editors will correct.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.