Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Jeremy has a hostile attitude toward almost everyone and everything. This unpleasant individual is liable to display hatred and fury at any moment. Jeremy is guilty of which of the Seven Deadly Sins?
2. Shopping is Helen's favourite hobby. She must have everything that takes her fancy, whether she needs it or not. Helen just loves to possess things, but hates parting with her money. She wants more than her fair share. Helen is guilty of displaying which deadly sin?
3. Pauline would never boast or show-off. She has a humble manner and exudes humility. Pauline is a prime example of the OPPOSITE behaviour of which deadly sin?
4. Driving home in his gleaming new car Steve has a smile on his face. He can't wait to show his latest acquisition to his friends. Steve loves to show-off his possessions. He is also smug, arrogant and vain. Steve is a master of which deadly sin?
5. Brian begrudges Steve his new car. He resents the fact that he does not own a new limousine and Steve does. Which of the deadly sins does this malevolent individual display?
6. It is virtuous to be generous. If you give freely of your time or money to those in need, that is an example or generosity. The virtue of generosity is the OPPOSITE of which deadly sin?
7. Andy is a bit of a womaniser. He enjoys the company of the opposite sex. In fact, he enjoys it a rather too much. He is unable to control his erotic urges and desires. Andy exhibits which of the seven deadly sins?
8. Life's sweet temptations are just too tempting for Jenny. She will eat until she can eat no more. Jenny also drinks far more than she should and loves to indulge to excess in other vices. Which of the seven deadly sins is Jenny displaying with her excessive hankering for the pleasures of life?
9. Amy is a kind, calm and compassionate person. She behaves with the OPPOSITE characteristics of which deadly sin?
10. Debbie is a couch potato. She refuses to work or exert herself in any way. In short, she is an idler. Doing very little is an example of which of the seven deadly sins?
Source: Author musicmonkeyman
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor ozzz2002
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.