Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Sometimes I sit on my backporch where I've hung my __________ and listen to them as they swing in the breeze.
2. Artistic endeavors help one to focus on things other than those that are known to cause stress. Of the many mediums I like to sculpt things in, _______ clay is commonly known by the brand names of Fimo, Sculpey and Premo.
3. A particular Asian inspired exercise is known to be effective in enhancing the participants relaxation level, it is called ____.
4. Pets, when not being pests, can be quite soothing. I enjoy my fishtanks, my chihuahua, and my cat, especially when she is demonstrating this auricular activity:
5. Hobbies are a staple in the world of relaxation, one that I enjoy is ___________ otherwise known as collecting coins.
6. _________ is a great way to relieve stress, but only if you can refrain from letting it get to you when it snows unseasonably on the Syringa vulgaris.
7. Getting plenty of ________ is another way to ensure that the stressors in my life don't start feeling overwhelming.
8. Playing with the kiddos is a great way to relieve some tension. I like the classic childhood game featuring such heroes as Princess Frostine and Gramma Nutt.
9. For some odd reason, and I know I'm not alone, gameshows seem to do the destressing trick for me. It should be no surprise that I love "Who Wants to be a Millionaire"? Who took over after Regis to host the half-hour, syndicated version of this trivia favorite?
10. No quiz about relaxation would be complete without mentioning the classic technique that requires combining foaming ___________ with running water, lighting candles, playing some nice classical music, locking the door, and indulging in a bubble bath.
Source: Author Leah457
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor Nannanut
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.