Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. A national symbol of India, what landmark was constructed as a tomb for the wife of a Mughal Emperor?
2. At one time, Richard Burton purchased the world's most expensive diamond for Elizabeth Taylor. Which diamond was it?
3. Which of the Seven Wonders of the World was allegedly built for Amytis of Media by her husband, Nebuchadnezzar II?
4. In which Barenaked Ladies song does the band claim that they would "buy your love"?
5. Whose orchestral piece, the "Siegfried Idyll", was written for his wife's birthday in 1870?
6. In the TV show "Friends", Ross gave which other character an antique pin, not unlike the one her grandmother once owned, sparking their official relationship?
7. For Beyonce and Blue Ivy, Jay-Z ended up purchasing a private island in which part of the world?
8. In what 1998 Adam Sandler movie did Robbie purchase a plane ticket to perform "I Wanna Grow Old With You" out of love (with a bit of help from Billy Idol)?
9. Having one of the shortest reigns in British history, which former King abdicated the throne to be with the woman he loved?
10. In the famous scene from Disney's "Lady and the Tramp", Tramp ends up nudging which of these towards Lady over dinner?
Source: Author kyleisalive
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor agony
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.