Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. You don't scare me even if you are the largest lizard in the world. I'm just going to avoid visiting your country. Which country is on my blacklist?
2. You don't scare me and I can prove it by singing "I'm Not Scared". What was the name of the British group that included Patsy Kensit in its line-up that had a hit with this song?
3. You don't scare me really but I could be petrified at the sight of which creature from Greek Mythology?
4. You don't scare me even if I do have a horrified look on my face and am about to let out one mighty scream. What was the nationality of Edvard Munch, who created "The Scream"?
5. You don't scare me even if you dare me to pass through a cemetery at night. What is the fear of cemeteries called?
6. You don't scare me even if you force me to sit through a showing of the film "Sixth Sense". What was the name of the doctor played by Bruce Willis?
7. You don't scare me even if you are wailing and shrieking. In which mythology will you meet the Banshee?
8. You don't scare me even if you are screaming, swearing and vomiting. What was the name of the girl that was possessed by a demon in the film 1973 "The Exorcist"?
9. You don't scare me even if you are Count Dracula. What was the name of the solicitor who had a nervous breakdown following his visit to Transylvania?
10. You don't scare me even if you are forcing me to go in the dark. Which English Rock group had an album in 1992 called "Fear of the Dark"?
Source: Author gme24
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor agony
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.