Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Though short of stature, Even Piell was a valiant Jedi Master and Council member seen -- but not heard -- on the first "Star Wars" prequel film. He lost his left eye in the line of duty.
What "evil" word completes the left eye's scientific name: oculus ___?
2. Lunae Minx was a denizen of Coruscant seen patronizing the Outlander Club on "Star Wars: Episode II." Lunae's purple skin made her unique among Twi'leks.
If Twi'leks absorbed coloring from food as flamingos do, which snack would most likely contribute to a purple hue?
3. At the Galaxies Opera House during a Mon Calamari ballet, Romeo Treblanc was just a few seats away from a Sith Lord and his future apprentice on "Star Wars III."
What pun would have been appropriate if Tchaikovsky had munched on calamari while naming his avian ballet?
4. Queen Apailana attended the funeral of Padme Amidala on "Star Wars: Episode III." She was elected to the throne of Naboo at only twelve years of age.
Which ruler became a queen around the age of twelve, and later ruled in the guise of a man?
5. Momaw Nadon, an Ithorian, received a certain nickname due to the odd shape of his head. He was seen at Chalmun's Cantina on the original "Star Wars" film.
Like Ithorians, sharks of the Sphyrnidae family are named after what tool?
6. Lak Sivrak the Shistavanen Wolfman was ready for his "Star Wars: A New Hope" close-up at the Cantina, but his cheap mask got him slashed from the Special Edition.
Lycanthropy is the mythological transformation of a man to a wolf. What is clinical lycanthropy?
7. Willrow Hood, better known as the Ice Cream Guy, dashed through Cloud City's corridors on "Star Wars V." He carried what looks like an ice cream maker.
Which of these is NOT a version of ice cream?
8. A member of the Miner's Guild, Kebyc was present at Cloud City on "Star Wars V." See the anagram? The letters of her name also spell "Becky."
What is required of an anagram?
9. Meet skiff guard Barada, a Klatooinian, and his assistant Klaatu, of the Nikto species. They're enslaved servants of Jabba the Hutt who appeared on "Star Wars VI."
Where did the unearthly line "Klaatu barada nikto" originate?
10. Bandleader Siiruulian Phantele (stage name Max Rebo) wowed the crowds at Jabba's Palace on "Star Wars VI" until the Jedi returned. His appearance is implied by his real name.
Which of these makes the best synonym for "cerulean elephant"?
Source: Author darthrevan89
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor Nannanut
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.