Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Which Shakespearean character uttered "To be or not to be" when he found out that he was going to be #5 on the list of "The 101 Most Influential People Who Never Lived"?
2. When Cinderella sang about #20 on the list of "The 101 Most Influential People Who Never Lived", I'm sure she didn't know he still lived with his parents. Who was he?
3. Who was the televised Texan who made drinking, lying, and stealing look like fun? He made the list at #63 because he was considered the biggest bully in Dallas for seven years.
4. There was no place like home for this little girl or her dog Toto. That's why they ended up as #91 on the list. What was the young girl's name?
5. As far as rodents go, Walt Disney thought he was the friendliest and that's why he made the list at #18. Who was he?
6. Who was the Greek warrior who took a long journey before returning to his wife. He made the list at #24, but not because he was Penelope's husband.
7. You don't have to whitewash a fence to find out that this adventurous duo was #65 on the list. Who were the infamous duo?
8. Don't go ape over this man like Jane did. Who was the king of the apes that made the list at #49 of "The 101 Most Influential People Who Never Lived"?
9. This plastic bombshell had been called the symbol of female perfection and landed on the list at #43. However, her boyfriend Ken was excluded. Who was she?
10. Don't go falling off the Empire State Building when you hear that this movie monster made the list at #74. Who was this monster?
Source: Author pennie1478
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor Exit10
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.