Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. What sport is played on 'Billy William's Cabbage Patch'?
2. What do Jane Shore, Nell Gwyn and Lillie Langtry have in common?
3. The Act of Union of 1536 involved which two countries?
4. Mary Tourtel created which fictional inhabitant of Nutwood?
5. What is the name of the only private army in Britain?
6. Sarah Gamp was a character in which Charles Dickens novel?
7. In 1905 'The Four Just Men' was the first success of which crime novelist?
8. On what object would you expect to find the work of Donald McGill?
9. Peter Piatkow was better known as 'Peter the ___________'?
10. What was extraordinary about the legendary Greek hero Stentor?
Source: Author kittyconner
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor sunfloweruk23
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.