Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. The Egyptians have been credited for years with the domestication of cats, but this theory has become subject to question. A 9500-year-old gravesite that included the burial of a cat which is thought to have been domesticated was discovered on which of the following islands?
2. Garfield is a famous lasagna-loving cartoon cat. Who does he belong to?
3. Which character on the television series "Friends" introduced the world to Smelly Cat?
4. Socks was the family cat of which U.S. presidential family?
5. Who is the talking cat in the television show "Sabrina the Teenaged Witch"?
6. Who composed "Cats", a long-running musical on both West End and Broadway?
7. Nobita Nobi is a cartoon character who is befriended by a robotic cat from the future. What is his name?
8. Dinah is a Disney cat that belonged to which of the following characters?
9. In the Disney movie "The Aristocats" (1970) Thomas O' Malley, the alley cat, meets a lost feline family. Which of the following is the mother in this family?
10. Which star of cartoons and comic books got his start in the credits of a movie?
11. Looney Tunes' Tweety Bird was often heard saying, "I tawt I taw a puddy tat." Who was that puddy tat?
12. This cartoon cat from Japan is very popular with girls and her products can be seen in pink-colored shops around the world. What is her name?
13. "The Lion, The Witch and The Wardrobe" by C.S. Lewis has a feline for a hero. What is this cat's name?
14. Puss in Boots, a fairy tale character of years gone by, has become well-known again through which movies?
15. For all you real trivia cats out there, what was the name of the Hanna-Barbera "wild" cat who entertained in television cartoons for years?
Source: Author SP44000
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor gtho4
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.