Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. What Caribbean island nation known for rum and Castro is depicted?
2. This country in South America is the second largest on the continent. What nation is shown in red?
3. What is the name of this country resting on the Baltic Sea?
4. Heading to the Middle East, what nation borders the Gaza Strip, Golan Heights, and West Bank?
5. We're in Africa in a country whose name translates into 'Lion Mountains'. Where are we?
6. One of the least-densely populated nations in the world, which country is depicted?
(Hint: Its capital is Windhoek!)
7. You could stop at Ascension Cathedral in the city of Almaty in what country shown on the globe?
8. One of the world's most technologically-advanced nations, what country is depicted?
9. Sharing an island with Indonesia, what country is shown on the map provided?
10. What country shown on the provided globe is home to the Maori people?
Source: Author kyleisalive
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor Tizzabelle
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.