Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. The Chapel Bridge crosses which river in Lucerne?
2. There is a well known song about The Bridges of Paris. Which of these crosses the Canal de l'Ourcq rather than The Seine?
3. The Alcantara Bridge in Spain is a testament to the long lasting building skills of which people?
4. Stari Most bridge crosses the river Neretva in which city?
5. Named for a 14th century Holy Roman Emperor, Charles Bridge crosses the Vltava River in which European capital?
6. Probably one of the most famous landmarks in London, Tower bridge spans the river Thames right by the Tower of London. What kind of bridge is it?
7. One of Britain's best known railway bridges spans the Tamar River between which two places?
8. Spanning the Tagus River just north of Lisbon, Portugal, is a 17km bridge, appropriately named for which explorer?
9. The Széchenyi Chain Bridge gave us the name of a modern European capital by linking two previously separate cities. Which capital was it?
10. The Řresund Bridge is used to cross the Řresund strait between southern Sweden and Denmark. Does the bridge cross the entirety of the water?
Source: Author Christinap
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor Tizzabelle
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.