Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. In Season 1, one of the inmates ends up committing suicide due to constant bullying from other inmates, including death threats and one of them pouring boiling tea over her "by accident". Who was this?
2. Which character, who is serving a sentence for credit card fraud, is diagnosed with and ultimately dies of a brain tumor?
3. Shell Dockley is "top dog" in the first few seasons, regarded as a psychopath by most inmates, as she is in prison for torturing and murdering her boyfriend's lover. She has an affair with one of the officers, which ends with her stabbing him with a broken bottle! Which officer is it?
4. In Season 3, a group of women come into the prison. Consisting of Maxi Purvis, Tina Purvis and Al McKenzie, the gang is named after which southeastern district of London?
5. In Season 4, which governor is revealed to be homosexual, marrying officer Di Barker as a cover-up?
6. Snowball Merriman causes all sorts of havoc with multiple escape plots, including setting off a bomb in the prison, and consuming raw food to be taken to hospital. Which other inmate's son is she dating, with disastrous consequences?
7. Which character discovers in Season 5 that she is suffering from breast cancer, while studying for exams?
8. In Season 6, the inmates start dropping like flies as a result of oxalic acid poisoning from rhubarb leaves! With even Governor Frances Myers affected, who is responsible for the poisoning?
9. Natalie Buxton seems to think she's "top dog", bullying the weaker prisoners and using her wiles and good looks to emotionally manipulate the others. However, she soon finds her match in a prisoner who has been jailed for stabbing an ex-boyfriend. Who is this woman?
10. In the final season, which inmate lit herself on fire in a suicide bid after being manipulated into committing murder by the glamorous inmate Catherine Earlham?
Source: Author reeshy
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor kyleisalive
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.