Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. You're in the Philippines in the foothills of Mount Pinatubo. In the local language, which of the following do you require to shield your eyes from the glaring sun?
2. You've just landed in Helsinki, and need some way to get to your hotel. Which of these is the least likely option?
3. Next you find yourself checking in at a Parisian hotel and you decide on a quick snack from room service. From the options listed, which one do you need to ask for?
4. Uh oh! You've had an accident while in Tokyo! Luckily, it's not too serious, but it's best to be on the safe side. Which of these do you definitely NOT want to get a hold of?
5. Stepping off the train in Rome you need a porter to carry your luggage to the taxi. What do you need to ask for?
6. You're off on safari to Nairobi! It's the trip of a lifetime, and you have a checklist of animals that you want to catch sight of while you're there. Which of these is top of the list?
7. You're off to visit the largest country in the world, Russia. Which of these would be of most value to you on your trip?
8. You want to do some sightseeing in South Africa's Northern Cape but you don't know how to get around. Which of these items do you need to purchase before you get going?
9. You've travelled to Rio de Janeiro to catch some rays on the glorious beaches. Which of the following would NOT be part of a nice relaxed day at the beach?
10. Your travels in Warsaw are coming to an end, and you want to cook a goodbye meal for the kind Poles who have befriended you and guided you through their city. Which of these should you avoid serving for the meal?
Source: Author pagea
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor Bruyere
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.