Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. This Midwest city may not always be 'Windy', but resting on the shore of Lake Michigan probably helps. Which city is this?
2. Do you recognize the silhouette of this 'Magic City' on the Atlantic coast? What is its name?
3. If you've ever 'Bean' to this city known as 'The Hub', then you likely remember its actual name. What is it?
4. Also known as the 'Valley of the Sun', what is the proper name for this Southwestern U.S. city?
5. Which 'Mill City' is this, sitting astride the Mississippi River?
6. Surely you know this California 'City by the Bay', whether in silhouette or not. What 'Shaky Town' is this?
7. It almost looks dark enough for the 'City that Never Sleeps' to take a nap! What is the name of this metropolis, often simply called 'The City'?
8. This 'Forest City' is found on the shore of Lake Erie and lays claim to being the 'Rock 'n' Roll Capital of the World'. Which city?
9. "Toto, I've a feeling we're not in Oz anymore."
Which of these coastal cities is known as the 'Emerald City' for the area's lush evergreen forests?
10. Unsurprisingly, this 'Mile-High' silhouetted city has a spectacular view of the Rocky Mountains. What is its name?
Source: Author reedy
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor Tizzabelle
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.