Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Which of these is not a kind of glacier?
2. How is the speed of a glacier measured?
3. What are formed when a glacier reaches the sea and breaks up into chunks?
4. When a glacier reaches the sea what process happens?
5. What is a crack in a glacier called?
6. In which state is Glacier National Park?
7. Where in Canada is there a Glacier National Park?
8. What is the correct term for the debris of rocks, soil, etc. which is carried along by a glacier and left behind when the glacier melts?
9. A landscape that once was glaciated has various characteristics. One is the shape of valleys. This shape is named by a letter. Which letter?
10. In areas where glaciers once passed, scrapes and scratches can be seen on rocks. These scratches are known by what name?
Source: Author minch
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor ozzz2002
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.