Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Two states border Idaho to the west. Which is the northernmost?
2. Which Canadian province or provinces borders the north of Idaho?
3. Name one of the two states that lie directly south of Idaho.
4. Which major river runs through the southern part of Idaho and forms part of the state's western boundary?
5. Where does the major river in the south of Idaho have its source?
6. What forms most of the state's eastern border?
7. What is Idaho's number one mining product?
8. What historically was Idaho's leading industry?
9. By what was the treeless plain in the southern part of the state formed?
10. What crop is Idaho best known for?
Source: Author minch
This quiz was reviewed by our editing team before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.