Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. The Mayo Clinic is in which city in Minnesota?
2. Who created the world's largest twine ball, which is in Darwin?
3. The first intercollegiate basketball game was played in Minnesota during what year?
4. The first official hit in the Metrodome was made by Pete Rose playing in a preseason game for what team?
5. Minnesota's waters flow outward in how many directions?
6. Frank C. Mars of Minnesota introduced what candy bar in 1923?
7. Minnesota students invented in-line roller skates in what year?
8. Which of these were not invented in Minnesota?
9. The Chanhassen Dinner Theater in Minnesota is known for what?
10. True or False: The first open heart surgery and the first bone marrow transplant in the United States happened in Minnesota?
Source: Author ashalia
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor minch
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.