Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. What is the largest lake completely inside Minnesota?
2. Duluth has a harbor that is situated at the head of the Great Lakes system and is linked to the Atlantic Ocean by the Saint Lawrence Seaway.
3. What is the highest point in Minnesota?
4. How high is the tallest point in Minnesota?
5. What is the name of the river which starts in Lake Itasca?
6. What river other than the Mississippi creates a natural boundary between Minnesota and Wisconsin?
7. What is the name of the area in Minnesota which is the northernmost area in the lower 48 states?
8. Approximately how many lakes are actually in Minnesota?
9. How many states have land borders with Minnesota?
10. Is it possible to reach the ocean by ship from Grand Marais, Minnesota?
Source: Author jhcorp
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor minch
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.