Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Minneapolis is one of the largest cities of Minnesota. It is the birthplace of which American cartoonist?
2. Mall of America is the largest shopping center of the United States. What city of Minnesota is it located in?
3. Saint Paul is the state capital of Minnesota. Which of these is a street located in it, which boasts the longest row of Victorian-era homes in the U.S.A?
4. What two provinces of Canada does Minnesota share a border with?
5. Founded as George A. Hormel & Company (and now known as Hormel Foods Corporation) this company produced America's first canned ham. What city of Minnesota was it founded in?
6. The U.S. Bank Stadium in Minneapolis opened in 2016. It has been a subject of controversy due to its negative effect on what local wild animals?
7. What other U.S state lies directly south of Minnesota?
8. The Minnesota State Capitol Building of Saint Paul possesses the world's second largest self-supported what?
9. Minnesota's first recorded execution took place in 1860. Which city of Minnesota did this happen in?
10. Which city of Minnesota is where nonprofit medical health and research center, the Mayo Clinic, was founded?
11. Which of these is the second-oldest family-owned brewery of America, located in the city of New Ulm, Brown County, Minnesota?
12. In what city of Minnesota was actress and singer, Judy Garland, born in 1922?
13. Minnesota contains the highest number of American citizens with heritage from which two countries?
14. Known for his prosecution of Charles Manson, bestselling author and lawyer Vincent Bugliosi, was born in what city of Minnesota?
15. Joseph Godfrey became the only African American who fought during the Dakota War of 1862, after he escaped slavery. What city of Minnesota was he born in?
Source: Author LuH77
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor agony
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.