Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Duluth is located on which great lake?
2. There is a statue of an anchor on the Duluth Waterfront Sculpture Walk.
3. What is Spirit Mountain?
4. Whose statue stands in the Duluth Rose Garden?
5. Which of these famous singers was born in Duluth?
6. What is a lift bridge?
7. What is the name of Duluth's aquarium?
8. The Lake Superior Maritime Visitor Center is a place where you would go to find out about the fish living in Lake Superior.
9. There is a fountain by the Duluth waterfront that has stepping stones, stone statues of children running on the stepping stones, and fish spurting water out of their mouths.
10. Duluth is located in Minnesota. However, there is another city in Wisconsin that is really close to Duluth. Often, the names of the two cities are put together into one town. What is the name of this city?
Source: Author kharkiv
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor minch
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.