Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. This "twin city" is found in Minnesota, Kansas, North Carolina, and Alabama. In which state is this wet Minneapolis right across the river from St. Paul?
2. This next duplicate city is Arlington. The Arlington in which state houses the Texas Rangers baseball stadium and Six Flags over ______?
3. This city has duplicates in many different states, and even has a state that shares its name. It also happens to be the name of the U.S. capital. What city is it?
4. This duplicate gets its name from an English city that houses a very famous university of the same name. It also is the name of a very nice shoe, and the maker of a prestigious dictionary. What city is it?
5. Gun fanatics will like this one! This duplicate city is named after the manufacturer of a legendary rifle, and is found in states including Idaho, Nevada, and Oklahoma. What city is it?
6. While there are at least four of this duplicate in the U.S, the most legendary duplicate of this city is not actually found in the U.S, but is the city where the 2004 summer Olympics were hosted--in the country that brought us Pita Bread and was named for the Greek goddess of wisdom. What city?
7. Lincoln is found in over twenty different states. In which state is Lincoln famous for housing the United States' only unicameral legislative branch (one legislative house instead of two) in its state capital?
8. The duplicates of this city are found in Oregon and Maine. Oregon's city is famous for being a creative city and home to many artists. It also home to the "Trailblazers". Maine's city is famous for its amazingly tasty lobster. What city is it?
9. Cleveland is found in several states. Which state, however, is the home to the Rock n' Roll Hall of Fame?
10. This final duplicate, Greenville, is one of the most numerous duplicates of them all. Which Greenville houses East Carolina University?
Source: Author Juniortype
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor Pagiedamon
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.