Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. What is the largest lake in New Brunswick located between Fredericton and Moncton?
2. Truly one of Canada's premiere roadside attractions "Magnetic Hill" is located on the outskirts of which city?
3. The Reversing Falls is located at the mouth of the Saint John River
4. What is the capital city of New Brunswick?
5. In what city are the New Brunswick Botanical Garden and the Mont Farlagne Ski area located?
6. Where is New Brunswick's industrial city and home base for the Irving Empire located?
7. Campobello Island located of the coast of New Brunswick where Franklin Roosevelt spent some of his summers is part of the USA.
8. Parlee Beach Provincial Park is located near this small fishing town which is famous for its lobster fishing. Can you name the town?
9. The following names Kennebecasis, Hammond, Belleisle, and Miramichi all represent what?
10. French is the only official language spoken by the people of New Brunswick.
Source: Author isaacf
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor minch
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.