Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. We will arrive at Vancouver International Airport. What means of transport might we use to get into the city?
2. Next morning we plan to explore Vancouver. We want to visit the oldest area which is full of bars and shops and has a famous clock. Which part of Vancouver are we aiming for?
3. Now we get a hire car and drive to the city of Kelowna. It is a long way from the sea but it has a town beach. What lake is Kelowna situated on?
4. Driving up into the Rockies we will come to a town that sounds very expensive. What is the name of the town?
5. We are going to spend a few days in Banff. What is the name of the chemical sounding mountain we hope to climb?
6. The drive from Lake Louise to Jasper promises to be a scenic high point of the trip. What is the name of the road that we will travel along?
7. In or near Jasper you can find a street, a circle and a lake which all share the same girl's name. It happens to be mine so I hope to see them all. What is the name I am looking for?
8. After three days driving we at last get back to the Pacific. What is the name of the town from which we will catch a ferry to Port Hardy?
9. After a seventeen hour journey down the Inside Passage we will arrive at Port Hardy. Which island will we be visiting?
10. Our final journey will be to Swartz Bay to catch another ferry back to Vancouver. On the way to the harbour we will pass a town which has almost the same name as a much bigger city in Australia. Which town will we be passing?
Source: Author revpat
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor spanishliz
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.