Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Sharing its name with a Canadian province, one can find the city of Charlottetown and the Anne of Green Gables Museum here.
2. This is Canada's tenth-largest island and it shares part of its name with the title of Charles Philip Arthur George who was born in 1948.
3. This island is more than double the size of any other Canadian island and the city of Iqaluit can be found here.
4. Located within Lake Huron, this is the largest freshwater lake island in the world and its name has both Odawa and French roots.
5. This is the second-largest island of Canada and its largest settlement is Cambridge Bay.
6. This island is the largest island on the West Coast of North America and it is one of Canada's most populous islands.
7. One can find the city of St. John's on this island as well as Cape Spear which is the easternmost point of Canada.
8. Containing Canada's northernmost point, Cape Columbia at 83°6′41″N, this is the country's third-largest island.
9. Interestingly this island is considered part of two Canadian subdivisions, Northwest Territories and Nunavut, but it is uninhabited so don't go looking for Captain Ahab.
10. This island is part of Nova Scotia and it is known for its northern mountainous plateau called the Highlands.
Source: Author Triviaballer
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor Pagiedamon
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.