Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Virginia (VA) Rt. 7 is known by several names, except:
2. The George Washington Parkway is called this as it runs through Alexandria.
3. There are a variety of 'Glebe Road's in Alexandria and Arlington. Which of these is not one of them?
4. US 50 is known by several names, except:
5. VA 123 is known by how many names?
6. VA 236 is known by all these names, except:
7. Fairfax County has several versions of Ox Rd., except:
8. Van Dorn St. starts in the city of Alexandria, and continues into Fairfax Co. as this:
9. US 1 has these names, except:
10. Which of these US Highway pairs runs contiguous in the northern Virginia area?
Source: Author TonyTheDad
This quiz was reviewed by our editing team before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.