Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. What year was Rockland, Maine founded?
2. Rockland is located on the coast of Maine.
3. Rockland, Maine is known best for its annual celebration of which festival?
4. The Wyeth Center is in the Farnsworth Museum in Rockland, Maine.
5. In 2001, what movie was partly filmed in Rockland, Maine?
6. Of which county in Maine is Rockland located?
7. Which Pulitzer Prize winning poet came from Rockland, Maine?
8. Rockland was discovered by Lermond. What was his first name?
9. Who built the Rockland Breakwater Lighthouse?
10. In addition to seafood, what other industries have played a prominent part in the development of Rockland?
Source: Author HoldenW
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor Exit10
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.