Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Maine is known as The Pine Tree State and what other nickname?
2. What is Maine's state animal?
3. What is the state fish of Maine?
4. What is the state insect of Maine?
5. Maine has a state fossil?
6. Who wrote the state song of Maine?
7. The state of Maine holds multiple state fairs. Which of these is the largest?
8. In Maine, what is the average temperature in July?
9. What is the average temperature of Maine in January?
10. How many state parks are there in Maine?
11. What Mainer was known as "The Lily of the North?
12. What is Maine's second largest city?
13. What is the average annual precipitation in Maine?
14. Whose diary gives a rare view of ordinary life in Maine just after the American Revolution?
15. It is said that this man's dying word was, "Moose!"?
Source: Author Morrigan716
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor minch
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.