Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Florida was named by Ponce de Leon?
2. Florida's state motto is "E Pluribus Unum"?
3. What is the state animal?
4. What is Florida's state insect?
5. What is the state marine mammal?
6. The state butterfly is the fluted swallowtail?
7. What is Florida's state freshwater fish?
8. What is the state saltwater fish?
9. What is the state saltwater mammal?
10. What is Florida's state shell?
11. Florida's state song is "The Swanee River (Old Folks at Home)"?
12. What is the state gem?
13. Where is the Florida state fair held?
14. Florida has the longest coastline in the United States?
15. Where is Florida's geographic center?
Source: Author Morrigan716
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor minch
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.