Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Alabama was named after the Alabama River?
2. What is Alabama's state song?
3. Alabama's state mottos is "Audemus jura nostra defendere"?
4. What is the state tree?
5. What is Alabama's state saltwater fish?
6. The Old Soft Shoe is Alabama's state dance?
7. The state fossil is that of a prehistoric whale?
8. Granite is the state rock?
9. What is Alabama's highest point?
10. What is the largest city?
11. Each fall, a Peanut Recipe Contest is held in which Alabama city?
12. In 1989, Fort Payne broke the record for the biggest cake ever baked.
13. Louise Fletcher is from Tuscaloosa?
14. Montgomery was the first capital of the Confederacy?
15. Does Alabama grow peanuts?
Source: Author Morrigan716
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor minch
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.