Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Colorado's state motto is "Nil sine Numine"?
2. Does Colorado have two state songs?
3. Colorado's state dance is the Cotton-Eyed Joe?
4. What is the state insect?
5. Where is Colorado's geographic center?
6. Colorado's highest point is Pikes Peak?
7. Where is the state fair held?
8. Actor Lon Chaney was born in Colorado.
9. What is the state gemstone?
10. Where can you find The Garden of the Gods?
11. Where can you find Florissant Fossil Beds National Monument?
12. Where is Buffalo Bill's grave?
13. What type of candy originated in Golden, Colorado?
14. What would you call a person from Colorado?
15. Which famous Colorado people lived in the Manitou Cliff Dwellings?
Source: Author Morrigan716
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor minch
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.