Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. The origin of the state name is unknown?
2. Hawaii's state motto means "The life and love of the land"?
3. What is Hawaii's state bird?
4. What is the state flower?
5. What is the state fish?
6. What is the state tree?
7. What is Hawaii's state marine mammal?
8. Hawaii's state gem is black coral?
9. The state song is called "Hawaii Pono'i"?
10. Which island is closest to Hawaii's geographic center?
11. What is Hawaii's highest point?
12. What is the average temperature in July?
13. What is the average temperature in January?
14. On which Hawaiian island can you find Wai'anapanapa State Park and Haleakala National Park?
15. How would you say "good evening" in Hawaiian?
Source: Author Morrigan716
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor minch
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.