Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Author Stephen King paid for a professional-quality Little League baseball diamond behind his house in Bangor, ME. What is the nickname that the locals call it?
2. How many counties are there in Maine?
3. What is the capital of Maine?
4. What is the only interstate highway in Maine (not counting 3-digit extensions)?
5. Who is the only vice president whose official residence was Maine?
6. What is the only state that borders Maine?
7. What Mainer invented ear muffs?
8. What is the largest city in Maine?
9. Which of the following is NOT a town in Maine?
10. Local dialect: what is a dooryard?
Source: Author TonyTheDad
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor Tizzabelle
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.